Monday, November 3, 2008

Part of Christmas bought

Went shopping Saturday and at least got part of Christmas bought. Got a pretty good start on it, anyway!

I'm at a total loss when it comes to buying for Big R's parents. We try to help them out all through the year by buying anything they need so it makes it really hard to buy for them at Christmas. Thought I knew of one thing we could get wicked step-son, but found out yesterday he'd gone and bought it for himself, already. Little snot.....he's just like his daddy! (And I love 'em both!)

Big R works today and then he's off the rest of the week for vacation. Wish I was off, too, but that ain't happening! Guess he needs some "man time" anyway. He wants to try to get a shed finished that he's started. Wicked step-son is off on vacation this week, too, so that'll give them some "bonding" time. They need that!

Guess I'd better go get some clothes on and get to work.

No comments: