Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Blah!

I have an 8am doctor's appointment this morning. Nothing wrong, just his "3 month so I'll have a paycheck" appointment. Doctors drive me crazy!

Big R has had a bad cold all weekend. Laid on the couch almost all day Saturday sleeping. He's on call this weekend and at least they left him alone that day. He's only had two calls all weekend. One Friday night, and one yesterday morning. Good Lord is looking out for him I guess.

It feels weird to have all of my shopping done....we go to the stores and everyone looks almost frantic trying to do their Christmas shopping. Makes me feel really good!

We haven't nailed down the plans for getting together with family at Christmas. Won't be much getting together other than the kids and Big R's side of the family. Sis says she's not doing Christmas at all this year. Nada....nothing. It's just going to be too strange Christmas day. I almost wish it were already over. Nothing like wishing my life away, ha!

No comments: